07-075 Followers Loopwheel Creckneck Sweater in Grey
- Brand Info
- The 07-075 Followers Crewneck Sweater from Momotaro is knitted using a tensionless loopwheel process resulting in a soft fabric that retains its natural properties. The sweatshirt features Momotaro's three companions in the famed folklore story embroidered on the chest. Finished with old-style details such as ribbed "V" gusset's on the front and back collar, branded tag on the hem, and ribbed cuffs.
- Regular fit
- Embroidered design of Momotaro companions
- Loopwheel fabric
- Ribbed cuffs
- Ribbed "V" gusset on front and rear collar
- 100% Cotton
- Made in Japan
- Model is 5'9" and 155lbs wearing a size 40.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Medium 39.5" 16.25" 23" 23.5" Large 41" 17" 23.75" 24.5" X-Large 42" 18" 24" 24.5" XX-Large 43" 19" 24.5" 24.75"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Momotaro is the main denim manufacturing sub-division of the Japan Blue Group, which was born in Japan’s denim mecca, Kojima. As part of the Japan Blue Group, Momotaro has full control over the process behind their products, from conception to production, giving the brand an unparalleled amount of creative freedom. The name Momotaro is born from a famous Japanese folktale, in which a boy born from a giant peach grows up to save his village from marauding demons. The pink selvedge and inseam are an homage to the peach in this story, and the signature battle stripes represent the war flag the boy carried into battle. Thanks to their careful attention to detail, Momotaro has become one of the most reputable denim brands in the world.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.