BOM00X "Momotaro x Blue Owl" 15.7oz Selvedge Denim Jacket
- Brand Info
- The 10th installment in the Momotaro x Blue Owl collaboration series marries Momotaro's signature Vintage Label denim with a stealth double black dye. Initially released in 2015, this limited reissue comes equipped with all of the original details from the first BOM00X release, as well as commemorative detailing from Blue Owl's 10th Anniversary collection. The denim is crafted using Zimbabwe cotton, and the jacket is fitted with tonal "Going to Battle" stripes symbolizing honor and strength from the Momotaro folklore story. The jacket comes finished with tonal hardware and details including a sleek black stitching and custom branded leather patch.
- Rinsed 15.7oz sanforized Vintage Label Japanese selvedge denim
- Modified type-2 trucker jacket design
- Tonal "Going to Battle" stripes
- Two chest pockets, two pockets at waist
- Selvedge detailing along placket
- Custom branded leather patch
- Custom branded iron buttons
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
This item is excluded from the Black Friday sale
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 36 / Small
39" 18" 24.5" 25.5" 38 / Medium
41" 18.5" 25" 26" 40 / Large
43" 19.5" 26" 27" 42 / X-Large
45" 20" 26.5" 28" 44 / XX-Large
47" 21" 27.5" 29"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Born in 2006, Momotaro was founded on a simple mission: “made by hand without compromise.” The label pulls inspiration from an ancient Japanese folktale about a boy born in a peach who rises up to save his village from terror. As the central brand of the distinguished Japan Blue Group., Momotaro enjoys in-house access to fabric and dyes allowing for unparalleled creative freedom in manufacturing, and in the process, earning their reputation as one of the world’s premier denim labels.