Alta Work Shirt in Sierra Orange
- Brand Info
- The Alta Shirt from Freenote Cloth. is a heavyweight overshirt built from a Japanese wool-blend fabric. The heavily-textured shirt features a rustic plaid pattern with two pockets at the front and two welt pockets at the waist with a satin lining for better comfort. Finished with custom horn buttons from Italy.
- Regular fit
- Heavyweight wool-blend fabric from Japan
- Two patch pockets at front
- Two welt pockets at waist
- Satin lined sleeves and yoke
- Custom horn buttons from Italy
- 100% cotton
- Made in USA
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 43" 18" 25.5" 28" Medium 45" 19" 26.25" 29" Large 47" 19.5" 27.5" 30" X-Large 49" 20.5" 28" 30"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Freenote Cloth manufacturers classic American garments made to withstand the test of time. Founded by brothers Andrew and Matt Brodrick, Freenote Cloth draws much of their inspiration from their hometown of San Juan Capistrano, California - a city rich with rancho era history of the Old West. Fueled by nostalgia and a passion for quality, Freenote aims to create a new era of timeless American clothing.