3L Light Rain Jacket in Off White
- Brand Info
- The 3L Light Rain Jacket from and Wander is built from an ultra-lightweight Pertex fabric which is completely waterproof while remaining breathable. The jacket combines this innovative fabric with taped zippers and vents to create a versatile, packable spring shell. The jacket makes use of and Wander's signature reflective decals and stitching, along with taped and hidden zippers for functionality both in the city and in the mountains.
- Regular fit
- Mini ripstop 3 layer waterproof Pertex fabric with DWR finish
- Hidden zipper armpit vents
- Two hidden exterior zip pockets
- Japanese YKK Aquaguard zippers
- Reflective printed decals and stitching
- Adjustable hood
- Elastic cuffs
- 100% nylon
- Made in Japan
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 3 44" 18" 25" 29.5 4 46" 18.5" 25.5" 30" 5 47" 19" 26" 31"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Charmed by nature and the thrill of adventure, and Wander has been crafting modern mountaineering gear since 2011. Helmed by former ISSEY MIYAKE design team members Keita Ikeuchi and Mihoko Mori, the inventive Japanese label applies clever tailoring towards a line of technical apparel that functions as well on the streets as it does in the mountains.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.