Laser Hole Shirt in Green
- Brand Info
- This lightweight shirt from and Wander is constructed using a COOLMAX fabric with laser-cut perforation for a dry and breathable layer in warm weather. Engineered for an active lifestyle, the shirt features reflective printing and innovative deodorant-stitch technology, which helps reduce body odor. Casually tailored to fit a variety of body types.
- Regular fit
- COOLMAX Core fabric
- Laser-cut perforation holes for ventilation
- Two front pockets
- Custom branded snap buttons
- Mesh lined yoke
- Printed reflective details
- Deodorant stitch to minimize body odors
- 70% cotton, 30% polyester (COOLMAX)
- Made in Japan
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 3 44" 17.5" 24.25" 30" 4 46" 18" 24.75" 30.75" 5 48" 19" 25.25" 31.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Charmed by nature and the thrill of adventure, and Wander has been crafting modern mountaineering gear since 2011. Helmed by former ISSEY MIYAKE design team members Keita Ikeuchi and Mihoko Mori, the inventive Japanese label applies clever tailoring towards a line of technical apparel that functions as well on the streets as it does in the mountains.