Belavista Button-Up Shirt in Off-White
- Brand Info
- This button-up shirt from Portuguese Flannel is a timeless shirt made using fabric from the brand's storied archive. The Belavista employs a soft oxford cotton fabric for the shirt's base, and comes fitted with a single chest pocket and an expertly-designed fit that is tailored throughout the body.
- Slim fit with curved hem
- Sewn using Portuguese oxford cotton
- Single front chest pocket
- Reinforced cuffs and collar
- Mother of Pearl buttons
- 100% cotton
- Made in Portugal
- Model is 5'10" and 175lbs wearing a size Medium.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 40" 17" 24" 29" Medium 42" 18" 24.5" 30" Large 44" 18.75" 25" 30.5" X-Large 46" 19.5" 26" 31.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Helmed by fourth generation textile manufacturers António and Manuel Magalhães, Portuguese Flannel crafts contemporary shirts in northern Portugal's historic old towns. Inspired by the country's beautiful and diverse landscape, the craftsmen of Portuguese Flannel work exclusively with fabric from the brand's vast archive that spans nearly 90 years worth of history and materials.