Bodie Flannel Shirt in Burnt Olive
- Brand Info
- The Bodie is a classic flannel shirt from Freenote Cloth. Crafted using a lightweight brushed flannel fabric imported from Japan, the shirt features a single chest pocket at the front paired with Freenote's signature American workwear details like 1/8" double needle stitching and custom horn buttons from Italy.
- Regular fit
- Lightweight Japanese brushed flannel
- Single chest pocket
- Custom fisheye horn buttons from Italy
- 1/8" double needle stitch detailing throughout
- 100% cotton
- Made in USA
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 40" 17.5" 25.5" 30" Medium 42" 18" 26.75" 31" Large 44" 19" 27.25" 31.5" X-Large 47" 19.5" 28" 32.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Freenote Cloth manufacturers classic American garments made to withstand the test of time. Founded by brothers Andrew and Matt Brodrick, Freenote Cloth draws much of their inspiration from their hometown of San Juan Capistrano, California - a city rich with rancho era history of the Old West. Fueled by nostalgia and a passion for quality, Freenote aims to create a new era of timeless American clothing.