- This classic western-style shirt from RRL is built using a mid-weight denim jacquard fabric woven with a southwestern style pattern throughout. Fueled by old west nostalgia, Ralph Lauren opts for a special garment-wash treatment to give the shirt a vintage look and feel reminiscent of early 1900s shirting, and highlight the fabric's unique characteristics. Designed with classic western details like the iconic pointed shoulder yoke and sawtooth flap-pockets at the chest.
- Regular fit
- Built from washed indigo-dyed denim jacquard fabric
- Two sawtooth chest pockets
- Japanese pearl snap buttons
- Stitched RRL label on placket interior
- 100% cotton
Convert to CM
Convert to Inches
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Named after his beloved Colorado ranch, RRL by Ralph Lauren is the legendary designer's homage to the American west. Founded in 1993, the label employs the vast resources of the Ralph Lauren Corporation to create stunning renditions of heritage-inspired garments.