Crane Summer Shirt in Maha Olive
- Brand Info
- A staple of maharishi since 1994, this luxe Hawaiian-style shirt is adorned with the brand's signature embroidery atop a silk base. The design pulls inspiration from the crane; an important motif in Chinese mythology, symbolizing longevity and immortality. This shirt is crafted using a 16th century style chirimen weave, which creates a very subtle wrinkling of the fabric through tightly cinched weft yarn for enhanced texture. Cut in a regular fit and detailed with a single pocket at the chest.
- Regular fit
- Crafted using silk fabric with chirimen-style weave
- "Heaven's Garden" Crane embroidery at back
- Logo embroidery at chest
- Single pocket at chest
- 100% silk
- Model is 5'10" 180 lbs wearing a size Medium.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 39.5" 16.5" 10" 29" Medium 44" 17.5" 11" 29.75" Large 44" 18" 11" 30" X-Large 48" 19" 11.5" 31.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- A cult-favorite of the 1990s, maharishi of London is regarded as a pioneer of ethical streetwear; placing an emphasis on natural fibers and environmentally-sound production at the label's privately-owned factory. The brand was founded in 1994 by Hardy Blechman, who pulls inspiration from his years as a military surplus trader into the brand's iconic "pacifist military" design.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.