"Marr" Sunglasses in Smoke Brown
- Brand Info
The Marr sunglasses from Garrett Leight are a modified aviator design inspired by pilots of the 1970s. Anchored by its sleek brushed metal wire frame with filigree detailing, the sunglasses are fitted with with opaque CR-39 UV protected lenses for harsh sunlight with an enlarged rectangular design ideal for medium to large face sizes. Comes with custom leather carrying case and cleaning cloth.
- Handmade stainless steel frame with acetate rims
- Semi-flat CR-39 mirror lenses
- Goldtone filigree detailing
- Stainless steel hinges and screws
- Anti-scratch coating
- Comes with hard leather case and cleaning cloth
54 Eye - 19 Bridge - 145 Temple. Unisex frame.
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Garrett Leight launched his eponymous eyewear label in 2011. The son of Oliver Peoples' founder Larry Leight, Garrett utilizes a lifetime of eyewear industry experience to create a line of classic frames that embody the effortless style of the brand's Venice, California home. Each style is handmade and finished by expert craftsmen using the finest materials from Japan, Europe, and China.