- The Matlock from RRL is a rustic workshirt built using a mediumweight cotton twill fabric. The flannel sports a buffalo check design and is cut in a classic workshirt silhouette. Equipped with two utility pockets at the chest and a western-style pointed collar, this shirt is constructed with vintage detailing reminiscent of early 1900s shirting.
- Regular fit
- Built from washed American cotton twill
- Two utility chest pockets
- Heavyweight resin buttons
- Stitched RRL label on placket interior
- 90% cotton, 10% linen
Convert to CM
Convert to Inches
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Named after his beloved Colorado ranch, RRL by Ralph Lauren is the legendary designer's homage to the American west. Founded in 1993, the label employs the vast resources of the Ralph Lauren Corporation to create stunning renditions of heritage-inspired garments.