Anton Denim Button Down Shirt in Rinsed Indigo
- Brand Info
- The Anton shirt is a Norse Projects staple. Built from rinsed Italian raw denim, this shirt has been indigo-dyed for its rich blue color that will fade with wear. The highly adaptable shirt features signature Norse Project detailing, and is cut in a regular fit collegiate oxford style, making it a versatile piece in any environment.
- Regular fit
- Indigo-dyed, will fade with wear
- Made from rinsed Italian raw denim
- Custom branded Norse Projects Mother of Pearl buttons
- Single chest pocket
- Interior herringbone taping along collar
- 100% cotton
- Made in Romania
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 41" 17" 27" 30" Medium 42" 17" 27.5" 31" Large 45" 18" 28" 31.5" X-Large 47.5" 19" 29" 32.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Lauded for their signature brand of Scandinavian minimalism, few labels own the resume of Norse Projects. Established in 2004, the Copenhagen-based brand crafts a wide-range of classic everyday clothes, believing that the true mark of luxury is not the grand gesture, but the simple things done well.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.