Anton Oxford Button Down Shirt in Navy
- Brand Info
- The Anton shirt is a Norse Projects staple. This timeless installment is crafted using a rinsed oxford cloth courtesy of Italy's Albiate 1830, a family-owned mill specializing in lightweight fabric. The shirt pays homage to its Ivy League roots by employing authentic 1960s machinery in the construction process, with Mother of Pearl buttons and a single chest pocket completing the timeless design.
- Regular fit
- Made from rinsed Italian oxford cloth
- Custom branded Norse Projects Mother of Pearl buttons
- Single chest pocket
- Interior herringbone taping along collar
- 100% cotton
- Made in Portugal
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 40" 15.75" 25.5" 29" Medium 42" 16.5" 26" 29.75" Large 44" 17.5" 27" 30.5" X-Large 46" 18.25" 27.75" 31.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Lauded for their signature brand of Scandinavian minimalism, few labels own the resume of Norse Projects. Established in 2004, the Copenhagen-based brand crafts a wide-range of classic everyday clothes, believing that the true mark of luxury is not the grand gesture, but the simple things done well.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.