Hugo 2.0 Jacket in Black
- Brand Info
- The Hugo 2.0 jacket is a convenient outerwear piece designed for protection against rain and easy styling. The jacket is constructed using lightweight water-resistant nylon and equipped with a Primaloft® liner for warmth. The underarms are outfitted with laser-cut ventilation, allowing air to pass through and support better breathability. Finished with in-seam zip pockets, an adjustable waist, and signature Norse Projects minimalist branding.
- Regular fit
- Water-resistant shell
- Primaloft® padded interior liner
- Laser-cut underarm ventilation holes
- YKK zipper placket with storm flap
- Two front in-seam zip pockets
- Adjustable waist
- 100% nylon
- Color no: 9999
- Model is 5'10" and 175lbs wearing a size Medium.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 42" 18" 24.75" 25.5" Medium 44" 19" 25.25" 26.5" Large 46" 20" 25.75" 27" X-Large 48" 21" 26.75" 28"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Lauded for their signature brand of Scandinavian minimalism, few labels own the resume of Norse Projects. Established in 2004, the Copenhagen-based brand crafts a wide-range of classic everyday clothes, believing that the true mark of luxury is not the grand gesture, but the simple things done well.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.