Hugo 2.0 Jacket in Dark Navy
- Brand Info
- The Hugo 2.0 jacket is a convenient outerwear piece designed for protection against rain and easy styling. The jacket is constructed using lightweight water-resistant nylon and equipped with a Primaloft® liner for warmth. The underarms are outfitted with laser-cut ventilation, allowing air to pass through and support better breathability. Finished with in-seam zip pockets, an adjustable waist, and signature Norse Projects minimalist branding.
- Regular fit
- Water-resistant shell
- Primaloft® padded interior liner
- Laser-cut underarm ventilation holes
- YKK zipper placket with storm flap
- Two front in-seam zip pockets
- Adjustable waist
- 100% nylon
- Color no: 7004
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 42" 18" 24.75" 26" Medium 44" 19" 25.25" 26.5" Large 46" 20" 25.75" 27" X-Large 48" 21" 26.75" 28"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Lauded for their signature brand of Scandinavian minimalism, few labels own the resume of Norse Projects. Established in 2004, the Copenhagen-based brand crafts a wide-range of classic everyday clothes, believing that the true mark of luxury is not the grand gesture, but the simple things done well.