Niels Nep Texture T-Shirt in Ivy Green
- Brand Info
- Introduced in 2009, The Niels t-shirt stands as very first design created by Norse Projects founder and designer Tobia Sloth. This installment comes crafted using a pre-washed Portuguese cotton jersey with a raised nep texture throughout. Finished with minimalist detailing in the form of herringbone taping along the collar and a modest exterior logo tab at the hem.
- Regular fit
- Made from textured Portuguese cotton jersey
- Interior herringbone taping along collar
- Norse Projects exterior logo tab
- 100% cotton
- Made in Portugal
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 38.5" 16.25" 7.75" 26.5" Medium 40" 17" 8" 27.75" Large 42" 17.75" 8.25" 28.25" X-Large 44.5" 18.5" 8.5" 28.75"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Lauded for their signature brand of Scandinavian minimalism, few labels own the resume of Norse Projects. Established in 2004, the Copenhagen-based brand crafts a wide-range of classic everyday clothes, believing that the true mark of luxury is not the grand gesture, but the simple things done well.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.