Vagn Pullover Hoodie in Ritteri Purple
- Brand Info
- Named after the Old Norse Viking forename, the Vagn hooded sweatshirt from Norse Projects is a versatile layering piece from the cold north. The classic sweatshirt is made from warm fleece-back jersey and features a familiar design with a large kangaroo style pouch pocket and ribbed cuffs and hem. Finished with signature minimalist details in true Norse Projects fashion.
- Regular fit
- Made from mid-weight fleece-back Portuguese cotton jersey
- Drawstring hood with brushed metal end caps
- Interior herringbone taping along collar
- Kangaroo pouch pocket
- Norse Projects exterior logo tab
- 100% cotton
- Made in Portugal
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 40" 16.75" 25" 26" Medium 43" 17.25" 25.25" 27" Large 44" 18.5" 25.25" 27.75" X-Large 46.5" 19.5" 26.5" 28"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Lauded for their signature brand of Scandinavian minimalism, few labels own the resume of Norse Projects. Established in 2004, the Copenhagen-based brand crafts a wide-range of classic everyday clothes, believing that the true mark of luxury is not the grand gesture, but the simple things done well.