02516P "Aizumi" 16oz Selvedge Denim Jacket
- Brand Info
- The Aizumi denim from ONI is a low tension slubby 16oz denim. The Aizumi warp yarns go through a special dye process where they are first dyed with black ink, then rope dyed in indigo. This gives the surface of the denim an incredible, almost black deep shade of indigo, which will still fade to blue, and eventually to white. The unsanforized fabric has undergone a tempi treatment, which removes shrinkage and gives the denim a rough and textured feel. Cut in ONI's type-2 silhouette, the jacket includes functional details such as side-seam pockets, adjustable waist buttons, and two patch pockets on the chest.
- Regular fit
- 16oz unsanforized low tension slub selvedge denim fabric
- One-wash with tempi treatment to remove shrinkage
- Black base layer indigo rope dyed warp, with white weft
- Custom engraved buttons and hardware
- Custom vegetable tanned leather patch
- Red line selvedge
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 36 38" 16" 23.25" 24" 38 40" 16.5" 23.75" 24.5" 40 42" 17" 24.25" 25" 42 44" 17.75" 24.75" 25.75"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- A label shrouded in mystery, ONI Denim of Okayama is one of the most prestigious denim labels in the world. The brand has garnered a cult-following for their signature slub denim, which is crafted in small-batches by a single party on a single shuttle loom in Japan.