Hudson Aran Jumper in Skiddaw
- Brand Info
- A true fisherman's knit, the Hudson Aran Jumper from Peregrine is the brand's heavy knit crewneck sweater. Woven at the brand's Manchester factory, Peregrine's Aran fabric features a thick gauge yarn spun with British wool. Cut in a comfortably tailored fit, the sweater features raglan sleeve construction along with ribbed detailing for a contemporary take on a classic look.
- Tailored fit
- Made from heavy gauge British wool yarn
- Ribbed collar, cuffs, and hem
- Raglan sleeve construction
- 100% wool
- Made in England
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 41" 17.5" 23" 27.25" Medium 43.5" 18" 24.5" 27.75" Large 45" 18.5" 26" 28.75" X-Large 46" 19" 26" 30"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Established in 1796, Peregrine proudly manufactures all of their knitwear in England from fine British wool. With a focus on sustainability, Peregrine produces the entirety of their collection from the brand's Manchester based factory using thoughtfully sourced materials built to stand the test of time. Crafted with skills and traditions that have been maintained for over two centuries, Peregrine builds upon its heritage background delivering timeless styles made in the spirit of the English countryside.