Cuca Hawaiian Shirt in Blue
- Brand Info
- The "Cuca" shirt from Portuguese Flannel is a tropical Hawaiian-style shirt made using fabric from the brand's storied archive. Inspired by early 1900s art, this classic shirt is made from a breezy viscose fabric with an abstract all-over print. Fitted with a single chest pocket, and cut in a relaxed silhouette with a straight hem.
- Hawaiian style straight hem relaxed cut shirt
- Sewn using Portuguese viscose fabric
- Single front chest pocket
- Open collar design
- 100% viscose
- Made in Portugal
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 42" 17.5" 9.75" 28" Medium 46" 18.5" 10" 28.5" Large 48" 19.5" 10.25" 29.5" X-Large 50" 20" 10.5" 30"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Helmed by fourth generation textile manufacturers António and Manuel Magalhães, Portuguese Flannel crafts contemporary shirts in northern Portugal's historic old towns. Inspired by the country's beautiful and diverse landscape, the craftsmen of Portuguese Flannel work exclusively with fabric from the brand's vast archive that spans nearly 90 years worth of history and materials.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.