Garment Dyed Cargo Trousers in Black
- Brand Information
- Made from an Italian cotton-nylon blend fabric, these cargo pants are cut in a straight cut and make use of the brand's 60+ years of industry experience. Designed for ample room in the thigh while retaining a slight taper from the knee down, these cargo pants have undergone a garment dye and wash process giving the pants a deep toned-color and timeworn vintage aesthetic. The cargos feature a multi-pocket design, adjustable waistband, and real horn buttons decorated on both the rear and thigh pockets.
- Classic trouser design featuring a higher rise with a slight taper
- Italian gabardine cotton-nylon blend
- Slant pockets at the waist
- Utility pockets at the thigh
- Flap pockets at the rear
- Horn buttons
- 65% cotton 35% nylon
- Made in Tuscany, Italy
*Due to the nature of this pant's fabric, we do not offer hemming on this item.
Size Waist Rise Thigh Knee Inseam Leg Opening Small 30" 11" 11.5" 9.35" 31" 8" Medium 32" 11" 12.25" 9.5" 31" 8.2" Large 34" 11" 12.5" 9.85" 31" 8.25"
- Founded in 1957, PRESIDENT's merges the rich tradition of Italian craftsmanship with contemporary design. Based in Tuscany, the label was the first manufacturer of Italian denim, working under the name 7 Bell until creative director Guido Biondi inherited the label from his grandfather. Today, the brand incorporates their 60+ years of experience into a line of garments built without compromise.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.