Pure Blue Japan
Rope Dyed Sweatpants in Indigo
- Brand Info
- These indigo dyed sweatpants from Pure Blue Japan are constructed from a high-pile terry fabric. The mix of fibers used create a super-soft hand feel with good warmth, while the indigo dye ensures the pants will age to a vintage feel through wear.
- Relaxed tapered fit
- Indigo-dyed, will fade with wear
- High-pile terry fabric
- Two slant pockets at waist
- Single patch pocket at rear
- Selvedge denim draw cord
- Ribbed waist and cuffs
- Signature Pure Blue Japan leaf embroidery on back pocket
- 47% cotton, 47% acrylic, 6% wool
- Made in Japan
Size Waist Rise Thigh Knee Inseam Leg Opening 1 30" 11" 10.5" 7" 29.75" 4" 2 33" 11.75" 12" 8" 32.25" 4.75" 3 37" 12.5" 13" 8.5" 32.75" 5" 4 40.5" 13.25" 13.75" 9.25" 33.5" 5.75"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Pure Blue Japan is known for using a combination of vintage shuttle looms and natural dying techniques to create some of the most irregular and beautifully unique denim on the market. The brand is represented by their leaf logo, embroidered on the back pocket of every jean, which is the leaf of the indigofera plant used to create natural indigo dyes. Pure Blue Japan was founded in 1997 through Kenichi Iwaya's passion for denim. Now approaching twenty years in business, the brand has earned its place on the small list of artisan manufacturers that are widely considered the best in the world. With excruciating attention to detail in every step of the process from dying, to weaving, to sewing and hardware, Pure Blue Japan truly earns their prestige.