Outdoor Crewneck Sweater in Washed Off-White
- Brand Info
- Made in-house from start to finish, Remi Relief's special finish sweaters undergo a unique stonewash process for their signature 1960s worn-in feel. This sweater is constructed using a heavyweight cotton fleece complete with an elongated drawstring cinch waist. The sweater features subtle distressing at various points, giving each garment a vintage look and feel from day one.
- Regular fit
- Stonewashed heavyweight cotton fleece with distressing
- Elongated drawstring cinch waist
- Drop shoulder seams
- Ribbed underarm and side gussets
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
Please note: Due to the nature of this garment, each item may differ slightly in color from the product shown
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length X-Small 45" 21.5" 23.25" 25.25" Small 46" 21.5" 24" 26.5" Medium 48" 22" 24.5" 27" Large 50" 22.5" 25.5" 27.75"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Born out of an obsession with 1960s surf culture, Remi Relief by Yutaka Goto is the intersection between Japanese craftsmanship and effortless California style. The brand's name is an amalgam of "remix" and "relief," representing modification and omission respectively. Goto incorporates these concepts through in-house repair detailing, giving Remi Relief its own distinct brand of California cool.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.