Tie-Dye Pullover Hoodie in Indigo
- Brand Info
- Inspired by 1960s surf culture, this Pullover Hoodie from Remi Relief sports a beautiful tie-dye pattern created using genuine indigo. True to the brand's ethos, the hoodie has undergone a washing process that gives the garment a vintage feel and look. The hoodie features exaggerated stitch detailing along the pocket and a streamlined hood design free of drawstrings.
- Regular fit
- Tie-dyed in-house using genuine indigo
- Pre-washed heavyweight cotton fleece
- Large kangaroo pouch pocket with exaggerated stitch detailing
- Ribbed underarm and side gussets
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
Please note: Due to the nature of this garment, each item may differ slightly in color from the product shown
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length X-Small 44" 17" 24" 24" Small 45" 17.5" 25" 24.5" Medium 48" 18" 25" 25" Large 49" 19" 27" 26"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Born out of an obsession with 1960s surf culture, Remi Relief by Yutaka Goto is the intersection between Japanese craftsmanship and effortless California style. The brand's name is an amalgam of "remix" and "relief," representing modification and omission respectively. Goto incorporates these concepts through in-house repair detailing, giving Remi Relief its own distinct brand of California cool.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.