Tie-Dye T-Shirt in Washed Indigo
- Brand Info
- Made in-house from start to finish, Remi Relief's special finish t-shirts undergo a unique stonewash process for their signature 1960s worn-in feel. This installment sports a beautiful tie-dye pattern that was created using genuine indigo for a varied shade of blue throughout. The shirt features subtle distressing across the collar and sleeves, giving the shirt a vintage look from day one.
- Regular fit
- Genuine indigo tie-dye, may fade with wear
- Stonewashed heavyweight cotton fabric
- Hand-distressed collar and sleeves
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
Please note: Due to the nature of this garment, each item may differ slightly in color from the product shown
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length X-Small 39" 15.85" 7" 24.25" Small 41" 16.5" 7.5" 25" Medium 42" 16.75" 7.75" 25.75" Large 43" 17.5" 8.25" 26.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Born out of an obsession with 1960s surf culture, Remi Relief by Yutaka Goto is the intersection between Japanese craftsmanship and effortless California style. The brand's name is an amalgam of "remix" and "relief," representing modification and omission respectively. Goto incorporates these concepts through in-house repair detailing, giving Remi Relief its own distinct brand of California cool.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.