Tanker Jacket in Moss Canvas
- Brand Info
- Inspired by vintage military outerwear, the Tanker Jacket from Rogue Territory is a sleek, functional jacket ideal for year-round wear. Constructed using a 100% US-Made 12oz cotton canvas, the jacket is cut in a regular fit for comfort and layering potential. Fitted with two hand warmer pockets, a hidden front placket, branded nickel hardware, and signature Rogue Territory detailing throughout.
- Regular fit
- 12oz US-made canvas
- Two hand warmer pockets
- One exterior chest pocket
- One interior pocket
- Hidden placket design
- Chain-stitched seams
- Custom branded nickel buttons
- 100% cotton
- Made in USA (Los Angeles, CA)
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 41" 16.5" 26" 23" Medium 43" 17" 26.5" 24" Large 44.5" 17.5" 27" 25" X-Large 48" 18.5" 27.5" 26" XX-Large 51" 19.5" 28" 26.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Building upon his background as a bespoke jeans tailor, Karl Thoenessen founded the Rogue Territory brand in 2009. The label incorporates a vast range of influences from its hometown of Los Angeles into a line of casual clothing with modern and utilitarian appeal. The brand’s moniker “KEEP THE TRADE ALIVE” is a reference to Rogue Territory’s passion and commitment to making things by hand.