"Washed Out ISC" Work Shirt in Indigo
- Brand Info
- Designed to replicate heavily-worn work shirts, the Washed Out ISC from Rogue Territory features a proprietary stonewash done with careful attention to mimic natural wear patterns. Highlighting the brand's signature Indigo Selvedge Canvas (ISC), the stonewash brings out cream undertones from the weft and high contrasted slub texturing across the fabric's surface. The shirt comes fitted with an array of signature Rogue Territory details inspired by heritage workwear.
- Slim, modern fit
- Stonewashed custom 11oz Japanese indigo selvedge canvas
- Two flap-closure chest pockets, pen pocket on left chest
- Triple-needle stitching used on seams
- White/indigo chainstitch runoff at vents
- Double needle placket
- Navy catseye urea buttons made in Japan
- Natural canvas locker loop on interior of shirt
- 100% cotton
- Made in USA (Los Angeles, CA)
- Choose one size down from your normal jacket for a slim fit, normal jacket size for a relaxed fit.
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 38" 15" 24" 25" Medium 40" 16" 24" 25.5" Large 42" 17" 25" 26.5" X-Large 44" 17" 25" 27.5" XX-Large 47" 18" 26" 28"
- Building upon his background as a bespoke jeans tailor, Karl Thoenessen founded the Rogue Territory brand in 2009. The label incorporates a vast range of influences from its hometown of Los Angeles into a line of casual clothing with modern and utilitarian appeal. The brand’s moniker “KEEP THE TRADE ALIVE” is a reference to Rogue Territory’s passion and commitment to making things by hand.