Bonneville Workshirt in Yellow Black
- Brand Info
- Made from a yarn dyed cotton twill fabric, Double RL's Bonneville shirt is a classic workshirt complete with two pockets at the chest and muslin interior detailing. The shirt is woven with a brushed 3x1 twill weave and has undergone a special garment wash giving the button-down a vintage look and feel. Fitted with authentic runoff chain-stitch construction, this shirt features construction based on workshirts from the '20s and '30s. Equipped with two utility pockets at the chest, a pointed collar, and vintage detailing.
- Regular fit
- Built from 3x1 brushed twill
- Two utility chest pockets
- Workwear inspired buttons
- Triple-stitch construction
- Chainstitch side-seams
- Gusseted side vents
- 100% cotton
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 40.5" 17" 24.25" 29" Medium 44" 18" 25" 29.5" Large 47" 18.75" 26.25" 30.5" X-Large 51" 20" 26.75" 31.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Named after his beloved Colorado ranch, RRL by Ralph Lauren is the legendary designer's homage to the American west. Founded in 1993, the label employs the vast resources of the Ralph Lauren Corporation to create stunning renditions of heritage-inspired garments.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.