"Sweet Orr" Chimayo Workshirt in Dark Indigo
- Brand Info
- An ode to one of the original workwear manufacturers Sweet Orr, the Chimayo Workshirt from RRL is built embodying the same workwear spirit. Fueled by old west nostalgia, Ralph Lauren incorporates a Chimayo inspired twill motif painstakingly woven throughout the shirt. Dyed with genuine indigo, this work shirt is constructed using a western-style pointed collar, two patch chest pockets, and finished with a chain stitch along the side seam.
- Regular fit
- Chimayo inspired woven motif
- Indigo-dyed, will fade with wear
- Built from heavyweight American cotton twill
- Vents at side gussets
- Two patch pockets at chest
- Heavy-duty resin buttons
- Stitched RRL label on placket interior
- 100% cotton
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Medium 42.5" 18" 25.5" 29.25" Large 46" 19.25" 26" 29.75"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Named after his beloved Colorado ranch, RRL by Ralph Lauren is the legendary designer's homage to the American West. Founded in 1993, the label employs the vast resources of the Ralph Lauren Corporation to create stunning renditions of heritage-inspired garments.