Garment-Dyed Pocket T-Shirt in Blanket Green
- Brand Info
- Built from combed cotton jersey, this classic t-shirt from RRL is designed as an homage to the American west. The shirt employs authentic early 1900s tubular knit construction for a seamless body, and has undergone a special garment-dye process for a vintage look and feel. Cut in a regular-style vintage fit and finished with signature RRL detailing.
- Vintage fit
- Built from American combed cotton jersey
- Authentic tubular knit design free of seams
- Single chest pocket
- Ribbed collar
- RRL logo embroidery at hem
- 100% cotton
- Model is 5'10" and 175lbs wearing a size Medium.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 35" 16.25" 6.9" 26.75" Medium 38" 17.25" 6.9" 27" Large 41.5" 17.75" 7.1" 27.5" X-Large 45" 18.5" 7.6" 28.25"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Named after his beloved Colorado ranch, RRL by Ralph Lauren is the legendary designer's homage to the American west. Founded in 1993, the label employs the vast resources of the Ralph Lauren Corporation to create stunning renditions of heritage-inspired garments.