Lee Work Shirt in Red/Indigo
- Brand Info
- This classic work shirt from RRL is built using a lightweight cotton twill with a plaid pattern. Fueled by old west nostalgia, Ralph Lauren opts for a special garment-wash treatment to give the shirt a vintage look and feel reminiscent of early 1900s shirting. Equipped with two utility pockets at the chest and a western-style pointed collar.
- Regular fit
- Built from washed American cotton twill
- Two utility chest pockets
- Heavyweight plastic buttons
- Stitched RRL label on placket interior
- 100% cotton
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 40" 17" 25" 29" Medium 43" 18" 25.75" 30" Large 46.5" 19" 26.5" 30.5" X-Large 50" 20" 27.5" 31.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Named after his beloved Colorado ranch, RRL by Ralph Lauren is the legendary designer's homage to the American west. Founded in 1993, the label employs the vast resources of the Ralph Lauren Corporation to create stunning renditions of heritage-inspired garments.