Lightweight Lee Workshirt in Tan
- Brand Info
- RRL's Lee shirt is a classic button-down flannel based on workshirts from the 1920s and '30s. Cut from lightweight cotton twill, Ralph Lauren opts for a special garment-wash giving the shirt a vintage washed finish. Equipped with two utility pockets at the chest and a western-style pointed collar.
- Regular fit
- Garment wash
- Lightweight cotton twill flannel
- Custom metal buttons
- Two utility chest pockets
- Stitched RRL label on placket interior
- 100% cotton
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 40" 17.5" 25" 29" Medium 43.5" 18.5" 26" 30" Large 46" 19.5" 26.5" 30.5" X-Large 50" 20.75" 27.5" 31"
Convert to CM
Convert to Inches
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Named after his beloved Colorado ranch, RRL by Ralph Lauren is the legendary designer's homage to the American west. Founded in 1993, the label employs the vast resources of the Ralph Lauren Corporation to create stunning renditions of heritage-inspired garments.