Watson Baseball Jacket in Indigo
- Brand Info
- Pulling inspiration from the classic letterman jacket, the Watson Jacket from RRL is a refined American sportswear staple. The jacket builds upon the classic style through indigo-dyed cowhide leather sleeves, which are paired alongside a navy melton wool body for subtle contrast. The jacket is adorned with baseball style piping along the collar and cuffs, and comes equipped with leather trim welt pockets and corduroy pocket liner. With wear and exposure to sunlight the jacket will develop a color unique to each garment.
- Regular fit
- Indigo-dyed cowhide leather raglan sleeves
- Melton wool body
- Ribbed collar and cuffs with baseball stripe trim
- Corduroy lined welt pockets at waist
- Cupro lined sleeves
- Snap button placket
- Liner: 51% polyester, 49% cotton
- Shell: 70% wool, 30% nylon
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Medium 45" 18" 26" 25" Large 48" 19" 27" 25.75"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Named after his beloved Colorado ranch, RRL by Ralph Lauren is the legendary designer's homage to the American west. Founded in 1993, the label employs the vast resources of the Ralph Lauren Corporation to create stunning renditions of heritage-inspired garments.