Two-Tone Baseball Jacket in Mustard
- Brand Info
- This bicolor blouson from Remi Relief is sewn using a textured lightweight poly fabric in a snap button silhouette modeled after classic American baseball jackets. Boasting exceptional craftsmanship and a uniquely California obsessed take on Japanese Americana, the jacket comes cut in a relaxed-boxy fit with a handful of vintage details. The jacket features wool blend ribbing at the collar and hem, as well as welt hand pockets at the waist.
- Relaxed-boxy fit
- Textured lightweight poly fabric
- Wool blend ribbing
- Welt hand pockets at the waist
- Raglan sleeve
- Painted YKK metal snap buttons
- Body: 100% polyester
- Ribbing: 55% acrylic 23% wool 20% nylon 2% polyurethane
- Made in Japan
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Medium
49" 19" 25" 24" Large
51" 20" 25.5" 25" X-Large 54" 21" 26" 25.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Born out of an obsession with 1960s surf culture, Remi Relief by Yutaka Goto is the intersection between Japanese craftsmanship and effortless California style. The brand's name is an amalgam of "remix" and "relief," representing modification and omission respectively. Goto incorporates these concepts through in-house repair detailing, giving Remi Relief its own distinct brand of California cool.