$ 245.00 $ 295.00
Buffalo Check CPO Shirt in Red
- Brand Info
- This utility overshirt takes inspiration from CPO shirt styles popularized in the 60's and 70's. Deviating from the shirt's original military design, Pherrow's fit's their CPO with a bold buffalo check flannel fabric and sleek rayon blend liner. The shirt-jacket features large patch pockets at the chest, a smooth polyester sleeve lining, and comes cut in a relaxed over-shirt fit.
- Relaxed over-shirt fit
- Medium-weight buffalo check fabric
- Rayon blend liner
- Dual flap pockets at the front
- Side-seam pockets at the waist
- Resin buttons
- Shell: 50% cotton 50% polyester
- Lining: 65% polyester 35% rayon
- Sleeve lining: 100% polyester
- Made in Japan
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small / 36 41.5" 17.75" 22.5" 26" Medium / 38 43" 18.5" 23" 27" Large / 40 44.5" 19.25" 23.5" 28" X-Large / 42 47" 20" 24.5" 28.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- With roots in near-identical reproductions of timeless American styles, founder Masahiro Shimura established Pherrow's in the early '90s as a pioneer in the "Ametora" (American- Traditional) scene often found on the streets of Harajuku. Since it's 1991 conception, Pherrow's has transformed, keeping their soul in classic Japanese-Americana, however, not limiting themselves to the conformity of carbon-copy reproduction. Creating garments beyond vintage with the desire to "make what they want", Pherrow's lends a whimsical take on classic styles.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.