Cabin Fleece Crewneck Sweater in Concrete
- Brand Info
- Made from a custom three-layer Japanese fabric, the Cabin Fleece series from wings+horns has quickly become one of the brand's most coveted signature collections. The fabric's versatility is felt through its incredible warmth and softness, complete with a heavily-textured surface of contrasting accent tones. Finished with signature details like articulated sleeves, diamond shoulder paneling, and flatlock stitching throughout.
- Custom three-layer Japanese fabric
- Garment washed for a softer feel
- Slim silhouette
- Flatlock stitching
- Articulated sleeves
- Diamond shoulder paneling
- Rib-bound collar
- Ribbed cuffs and hem
- 80% cotton, 20% polyester
- Made in Canada
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 39" 16" 27" 27.5" Medium 41" 17" 27" 28" Large 45" 17.5" 28.5" 28.5" X-Large 48" 18" 29" 30.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- wings + horns has been creating contemporary menswear pieces with unique and innovative fabrics since 2004, and has garnered a cult following for their consistency and attention to detail. Owned and operated by Vancouver’s CYC Corporation, the brand has complete control over the entire creative and production process, thanks to their downtown Vancouver, BC factory, which also produces sister-brand Reigning Champ. While the brand draws much of it’s inspiration from Japan, wings + horns is adamant about being a Canadian brand first and foremost, and designs their collections with the beautiful Canadian landscape in mind.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.