Cruiser Jacket in 14oz Rinsed Neppy Denim
- Brand Info
- The Cruiser Jacket is Rogue Territory's original denim jacket drawing from classic Type-1 and Type-2 silhouettes. Sewn using the brand's 14oz raised nep selvedge denim, the jacket undergoes a rinse process to further bring out the denim's texture and soften the fabric. Sporting visible white nep flecks, the 14oz fabric will continue to change overtime developing fades and creasing with wear. Fitted with pockets at the chest and waist, front knife pleating, and signature Rogue Territory hardware and detailing.
- Regular fit
- 14oz nep textured rinsed selvedge denim
- Two exterior chest pockets
- Hand-warmer pockets at waist
- Front knife pleating
- Pen / pocket watch placket slit
- Crossed feather branded buttons
- Made in USA (Los Angeles, CA)
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 40.5" 16" 25.25" 24" Medium 42.5" 16.5" 26.25" 25" Large 44" 17" 27" 26.5" X-Large 47" 18" 27" 27.5" XX-Large 50" 19" 27.5" 28.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Building upon his background as a bespoke jeans tailor, Karl Thoenessen founded the Rogue Territory brand in 2009. The label incorporates a vast range of influences from its hometown of Los Angeles into a line of casual clothing with modern and utilitarian appeal. The brand’s moniker “KEEP THE TRADE ALIVE” is a reference to Rogue Territory’s passion and commitment to making things by hand.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.