"Milwood" Sunglasses in Indigo Tortoise
- Brand Info
The Milwood sunglasses from Garrett Leight are a perennial unisex favorite. The modified wayfarer style features a rounded shape with subtle curves ideal for small to medium face sizes. The sunglasses are fitted with gradient CR-99 UV protected lenses for harsh sunlight. Comes with custom leather carrying case and cleaning cloth.
- Handmade from matte finished cellulose acetate
- Indigo gradient colored CR-39 lenses
- Sun filter category 3
- Double-pin details at temple
- Stainless steel hinges and screws
- Anti-scratch coating
- Comes with hard leather case and cleaning cloth
46 Eye - 22 Bridge - 145 Temple. Unisex frame.
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Garrett Leight launched his eponymous eyewear label in 2011. The son of Oliver Peoples' founder Larry Leight, Garrett utilizes a lifetime of eyewear industry experience to create a line of classic frames that embody the effortless style of the brand's Venice, California home. Each style is handmade and finished by expert craftsmen using the finest materials from Japan, Europe, and China.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.