S5512PX19oz "Kiwami" Denim Jacket in Indigo
- Brand Info
- Named after the Japanese word for pinnacle, Samurai's 19oz "Kiwami" selvedge denim debuted as the heaviest denim ever created, earning it a place in denim history. Today, the denim serves as a benchmark for its heavyweight contemporaries, and remains revered for its uniquely rugged texture and feel. This jacket is cut in a unique mixed design, pulling elements from classic denim jackets, and adding functional modern details such as hand pockets. Finished with custom detailing accentuating the brands uniquely Japanese ethos.
- Regular fit, mixed Type-1 and Type-2 design
- 19oz rinsed slub selvedge denim
- One wash treatment to remove shrinkage
- Iron made rising-sun custom buttons
- Copper made custom rivets
- Sheep leather patch
- Two hand pockets
- Black and silver lamé selvedge
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 38
42" 17.5" 23.5" 24.75" 40 43.5" 18" 24" 25.5" 42
45.5" 18.5" 24.75" 26.5" 44 47" 19" 25.5" 26.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Founded in 1997, Samurai of Osaka is among the most notable denim labels in the world. Inspired by the famous duel of 1612, Samurai channels the legend of warriors Sasaki Kojiro and Miyamoto Musashi to create warriors of their own through highly durable denim and intricate details.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.