$ 245.00 $ 295.00
"Sweet-Orr" Workshirt in Green Multi
- Brand Info
- An ode to one of the original workwear manufacturers "Sweet-Orr", this work shirt from RRL replicates an archived flannel swatch from the 19th century. Fueled by old west nostalgia, Ralph Lauren incorporates a soft, brushed cotton fabric which has undergone a wash process for a softer handfeel. Featuring an intricate design, this work shirt is constructed using a western-style pointed collar, two patch chest pockets, and comes finished with a chain stitched detailing along the side seam.
- Regular fit
- Replica of archived 19th century flannel swatch
- Brushed cotton flannel fabric
- Vents at side gussets
- Two patch pockets at chest
- Vintage resin buttons
- 100% cotton
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small
40" 17.75" 25.5" 29" Medium 44" 18.5" 26" 30.5" Large 47" 19.5" 27" 31" X-Large
49.5 " 20" 27" 31.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Named after his beloved Colorado ranch, RRL by Ralph Lauren is the legendary designer's homage to the American West. Founded in 1993, the label employs the vast resources of the Ralph Lauren Corporation to create stunning renditions of heritage-inspired garments.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.