Vagn Crewneck Sweater in Russet
- Brand Info
- Named after the Old Norse Viking forename, the Vagn crewneck sweatshirt from Norse Projects is a classic layering piece from the cold north. The warm fleece-back jersey sports an extra soft feel, and features signature minimalist details like interior herringbone taping for a refined wardrobe staple.
- Regular fit
- Made from mid-weight fleece-back Portuguese cotton jersey
- Interior herringbone taping along collar
- Norse Projects exterior logo tab
- 100% cotton
- Made in Portugal
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 40" 17" 26" 26.5" Medium 42" 17.5" 27" 26.5" Large 44" 18.5" 27.5" 27" X-Large 47" 19.5" 28" 28"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Lauded for their signature brand of Scandinavian minimalism, few labels own the resume of Norse Projects. Established in 2004, the Copenhagen-based brand crafts a wide-range of classic everyday clothes, believing that the true mark of luxury is not the grand gesture, but the simple things done well.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.