"Wilson" Sunglasses in Burgundy Marble
- Brand Info
The Wilson sunglasses from Garrett Leight are a contemporary take on the classic Windsor style. Inspired by the legendary John Lennon, the wire frame style sports a circular design ideal for medium face sizes, and comes fitted with CR-39 UV protected lenses for harsh sunlight. Comes with custom leather carrying case and cleaning cloth.
- Handmade stainless steel frame with acetate Windsor rims
- Matte wine colored CR-39 pure glass lenses
- Stainless steel hinges and screws
- Anti-scratch coating
- Comes with hard leather case and cleaning cloth
49 Eye - 22 Bridge - 145 Temple. Unisex frame.
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Garrett Leight launched his eponymous eyewear label in 2011. The son of Oliver Peoples' founder Larry Leight, Garrett utilizes a lifetime of eyewear industry experience to create a line of classic frames that embody the effortless style of the brand's Venice, California home. Each style is handmade and finished by expert craftsmen using the finest materials from Japan, Europe, and China.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.