Wool Hiking Boot in Black
- Brand Info
- Handmade by a single master craftsman from start to finish, the Wool Hiker from FEIT is a luxury interpretation of the classic hiking boot. The water-resistant boots are hallmarked by their innovative shearling liner, which keeps feet warm in cold temperatures and allows the boots to be worn without socks. The boots are crafted using non-irritant vegetable-tanned leather which is prized for its durability, odor reduction, and beautiful aging attributes. Modified Goodyear construction is used to ensure the boots can be resoled, which sits below a one-piece leather upper that is hand-stitched at the heel for a sleek design free of seams.
- Premium vegetable-tanned leather with full shearling liner
- Vibram® Gumlite outsole
- Modified hand-sewn Goodyear construction
- Hand-sewn one piece upper
- Bamboo shank stabilizer
- Leather laces
- Gusseted tongue
- Cork footbed with additional cork and leather insoles for in-between sizes
- Comes with carrying bag and additional cotton laces
- 100% leather
- Runs large. We recommend taking a full size down.
US Size JP Size EU Size 7 24.5 40 8 25.5 41 9 26.5 42 10 27.5 43 11 28.5 44 12 29.5 45
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Founded in 2005 by footwear industry veteran Tull Price, FEIT is a fusion of athletic and classic designs merged into a modern luxury product. Born as a reaction against consumerism and mass production, all FEIT products are built entirely by hand from natural materials, produced in limited numbers with a carefully selected group of master craftspeople from around the world.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.