Hemp Shirt Jacket in Black
- Brand Info
- The Shirt Jacket from Sage de Cret merges aspects of military uniforms with modern tailoring. Constructed using a nep textured hemp fabric, this shirt has undergone a chemical over-dye wash giving the fabric a soft touch. Inspired by military fatigue shirts, the jacket features two utility pockets at the chest, slant pockets at the waist, and a button-up placket comprised of oversized buttons.
- Relaxed fit
- Cotton-hemp blend fabric
- Bio-stone chemical overdye treatment
- Two utility pockets at chest
- Slant pockets at the waist
- Camp collar
- 76% cotton 24% hemp
- Made in Japan
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 45" 19" 23.5" 28" Medium 46" 20" 24" 29" Large 48" 21" 24.5" 30" X-Large 50" 22" 25" 30.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Equal parts inspired by suiting and military garb, Sage de Cret seamlessly blends rugged textiles with modern tailoring. Founded in 2001 by Kimitoshi Chida, the Japanese brand draws its name through the French words "sage" and "decret," representing sensibility and decree in a collection imbued with confidence.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.