Reversible Jacket in Black
- Brand Info
- The fully reversible jacket from Sage de Cret serves as a versatile outerwear layer. Constructed from a high density cotton sateen, the exterior side is fitted with dual patch pockets at the waist, with the inverse side featuring a plush wool blend, complete with multi-purpose pockets that function on either side. Details include herringbone taping, and oversized Japanese YKK zipper, and a unique collarless design for a contemporary look.
- Regular fit
- Cotton sateen exterior
- Wool blend interior
- Oversized Japanese YKK zipper
- Herringbone taping
- Two exterior pockets, two multi-purpose interior pockets
- Body: 100% cotton
- Liner: 90% wool 10% nylon
- Made in Japan
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Medium
47" 19.5" 25" 29.5" Large
49" 20.5" 25.5" 30"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Equal parts inspired by suiting and military garb, Sage de Cret seamlessly blends rugged textiles with modern tailoring. Founded in 2001 by Kimitoshi Chida, the Japanese brand draws its name through the French words "sage" and "decret," representing sensibility and decree in a collection imbued with confidence.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.