MSP-4005 Field Jacket in Army Green
- Brand Info
- Maru Sankaku Peke, or MSP, is an offshoot label by Studio D'artisan which reimagines vintage garments with a modern twist. The Field Jacket draws inspiration from classic military jackets, using a heavy cotton which is lined with a wool blend for warmth. Cut in a relaxed fit to fit over sweaters and thicker winter wear, the jacket comes equipped with cargo pockets and heavy-duty snap hardware throughout.
- Relaxed overcoat fit
- Antique heavy weight back-satin fabric
- Fully lined with warm wool blend fabric
- Vintage washed
- Four large outer pockets with button closure
- Metal zipper front with button wind-flap
- Adjustable cords at hem and waist
- Adjustable cuffs
- Outer: 100% cotton
- Liner: 50% wool, 50% cotton
- Made in Japan
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small
46.5" 17" 24.25" 28.75" Medium
49.5" 18" 24.25" 29" Large
52" 19" 24.25" 29"
Convert to CM
Convert to Inches
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- The first of the legendary "Osaka 5,” Studio D’artisan is one of the pioneers of Japan's vintage denim craze. With more than 30 years in the business, Studio D’artisan has gained a worldwide following for their details and construction, as well as their lighthearted take on classic garments. While the brand is humorous at heart, each garment from Studio D’artisan is made with the utmost quality and attention to detail.