Abarth Moc-Folk in Dk. Brown
- Brand Info
- The Abarth Moc-Folk from visvim reinterprets the traditional horsebit loafer dress shoe in an inventive style combining modern and old-world construction. Hand sewn, the uppers feature a vegetable tanned French calf skin leather with a sleek texture and slight sheen. visvim outfits the loafer with a replaceable Vibram outsole and horsebit tassel. The shoe features a natural cork footbed designed to mold to the wearer's specification over time, complete with an array of accents that will patina with continued wear.
- French vegetable-tanned calf leather
- Traditional loafer construction
- Hand-sewn upper
- Cork insole
- Leather welt
- Leather midsole
- Replaceable Vibram outsole
- Natural canvas dust bag
- These run true to size. Take your normal footwear size. For an individual sizing recommendation, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a list of sizes that you wear in other brands.
- Conceptualized in the year 2000, visvim®'s longstanding reputation for quality and inventiveness stems from designer Hiroki Nakamura's fascination with old-world craftsmanship and vintage Americana. Drawing aspects from Japanese design, American workwear, and Native-American aesthetics, the streetwear legend goes through painstaking processes to produce each garment, amassing global acclaim for the quality of all things visvim®.