Field Chino Pants in Beige
- Brand Info
- Available for the first time outside of visvim flagship stores, Blue Owl is proud to introduce visvim's CONTRARY DEPT line. Derived from the question "What is practicality in today's world?", visvim's CONTRARY DEPT takes a look at the meaning behind utility and function. The Filed Chinos are a utilitarian style receiving influence from military baker pants. Custom woven with super long staple cotton, the chinos sport a sleek, fine texture with a soft to touch hand-feel. The pants have undergone a garment dye and feature a distressed finish with subtle paint detailing for a uniquely rustic look. Cut in a straight leg fit, the pants are fitted with original metal buttons, an adjustable cinch back, and pockets at the waist and rear.
- Long staple chino fabric
- Straight fit
- Garment dyed
- Distressed finish
- Tailored pleats
- Adjustable cinch back
- Two slant pockets at the waist
- Two welt pockets at the rear
- Coin pocket
- Button fly with custom metal buttons
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
Size Waist Rise Thigh Knee Inseam Leg Opening 2 32.5" 12" 12" 9.75" 28.5" 8.5"
3 34.5" 12.5" 12.5" 10.25" 29" 9"
Convert to CM
Convert to Inches
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Conceptualized in the year 2000, visvim®'s longstanding reputation for quality and inventiveness stems from designer Hiroki Nakamura's fascination with old-world craftsmanship and vintage Americana. Drawing aspects from Japanese design, American workwear, and Native-American aesthetics, the streetwear legend goes through painstaking processes to produce each garment, amassing global acclaim for the quality of all things visvim®.