Jumbo Eiger Sanction Pants in Grey
- Brand Info
- The Jumbo Eiger Sanction Pants from visvim® are crafted using a proprietary lightweight sateen fabric. Woven with a high-grade cotton sourced from Egypt, the custom weave yields a luxuriously smooth and durable fabric. An ode to the 1975 Clint Eastwood film of the same name, the climbing pant comes equipped with an array of mountain climber details. This iteration includes adjustable drawstring cuffs, a multi-pocket design, adjustable waist straps, and external suspender buttons.
- Lightweight cotton-nylon sateen
- Straight fit
- Two side pockets at the waist
- Dual front and rear pockets
- Adjustable waist cinching and cuffs
- Original vegetable ivory buttons
- 81% cotton 19% nylon
- Made in Japan
Size Waist Rise Thigh Knee Inseam Leg Opening 1 35" 13" 13.5" 10" 30.5" 9" 2 37" 13" 14" 10.5" 31.5" 9.5 3 39" 13.5" 14.5" 11" 32.5" 9.75
Convert to CM
Convert to Inches
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Conceptualized in the year 2000, visvim®'s longstanding reputation for quality and inventiveness stems from designer Hiroki Nakamura's fascination with old-world craftsmanship and vintage Americana. Drawing aspects from Japanese design, American workwear, and Native-American aesthetics, the streetwear legend goes through painstaking processes to produce each garment, amassing global acclaim for the quality of all things visvim®.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.