wings + horns
Cabin Fleece Robe in Melange Black
- Brand Info
- Made from a custom three-layer Japanese fabric, the Cabin Fleece series from wings+horns has quickly become one of the brand's most coveted signature collections. Now available in the brand's boxing-inspired robe design, this limited installment features a melange black color with accents of black and white throughout. Finished with signature details top-stitched waist belt, oversized hood, and 1x1 detailing throughout.
- Custom three-layer Japanese fabric
- Garment washed for a softer feel
- Flatlock stitching
- 1x1 rib bound patch pockets
- Dual-layer underarm gussets
- Herringbone taped collar seam with bartack reinforcement
- Top-stitched waist belt
- 1x1 ribbed cuffs
- 80% cotton, 20% polyester
- Made in Canada
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length S-M 45" 18.75" 24.25" 43.25" L-XL 50" 20.5" 25" 43.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- wings + horns has been creating contemporary menswear pieces with unique and innovative fabrics since 2004, and has garnered a cult following for their consistency and attention to detail. Owned and operated by Vancouver’s CYC Corporation, the brand has complete control over the entire creative and production process, thanks to their downtown Vancouver, BC factory, which also produces sister-brand Reigning Champ. While the brand draws much of it’s inspiration from Japan, wings + horns is adamant about being a Canadian brand first and foremost, and designs their collections with the beautiful Canadian landscape in mind.